Living in a Retirement Residence Now
What to expect when you move in: Levante goes the extra mile to make sure your transition is not only safe but pleasant.
Our Welcome to Wellness program helps you transition to retirement living safely and comfortably. You can count on:
-a hearty and kind welcome with introductions to our team
-help in creating community connections with others right away
-daily community updates along to help you feel at home
It’s our way of helping make the transition a little easier and welcoming you home.
For details and restrictions please click the button below.
Staying Healthy at Charlotte Villa
As the vaccine becomes available to the wider population, we all look forward to things getting “back to normal”. Until that time, and even afterwards, you can rest assured that Charlotte Villa is committed to your health and safety.
Toward that end, you can expect the following at each Levante Living residence:
- Conveniently located hand sanitizing stations
- Adherence to directives and public health guidelines including physical distancing in all common areas
- Active screening and mandatory masks for all staff and visitors
- Ongoing staff Infection Prevention and Control (IPAC) training
- Universal masking and appropriate use of personal protective equipment (PPE) for all staff
- Deep cleaning in high touch and common areas
- Recreation programs adjusted to meet physical distancing requirements and strong infection control practices implemented
- Staff that work at only one designated Levante residence
To learn more about Levante's Covid response click here.
To get a better idea of Charlotte Villa, take a look at our photo gallery.
- 24-hour onsite nursing support and monitoring by Personal Support Workers supervised by Director of Care and Assistant Director of Care
- Personal Care Consultation with Director of Care
- In-house Doctor consultation
- In-suite meal service if ill
- Medication Management includes assistance with administration, storage and processing of prescribed medications by physician
- Emergency Care Attendant Call System with Wearable Technology
- Weekly change and laundry of linens and towels
- Weekly personal laundry done on an individual basis
- Weekly housekeeping - vacuuming, dusting, floors washed, bathroom sanitized
- Daily garbage pickup.
“ Best decision! So glad I came here to live. ”
- Phyllis Simmons, resident